Expansion – upgrade of STYA utility and recreation building complex, Tatoi airport
Building ConstructionPublic works
Client: Hellenic Air Force
Budget: 1.350.000 €
Location: Tatoi airport, Attica
Renovation and expansion of the STYA utility and recreation building complex with a total surface of 1.100 m2 in Tatoi airport, Attica.
Joint venture with 70% THALIS plc participation.
- Structural reinforcement and renovation of existing stone buildings.
- Construction of two 500 m2 new, adjacent buildings including:
- Lounge with multiple sitting spaces, fireplace and playroom.
- Event parlour and theater scene with specialized lighting and sound systems.
- Reconstruction of electrical, water supply and sewage networks.
- Reconstruction of air conditioning system.
- Reconstruction of the building yard.
Back to category