The following developments are taking place in the construction sector in Greece during the last few years:
- Significant reduction of public work tenders, harsher competition between construction companies, reduction of profit margin.
- Significant increase of demand for private house and professional space renovation because of lack of investment opportunities and bank problems and uncertainties.
- Decrease in labor cost due to shortage of jobs in construction.
In view of the above, the company has set the following goals for the 2017-2018 fiscal year:
- Decrease of construction costs.
- Decrease of functional costs.
- More private house renovation works.