Construction of new wing in the 68th and 88th kindergartens and 90th and 123d public schools, Athens
Building ConstructionPublic works
Client: Building Infrastructures plc
Budget: 980.000 €
Construction of 1.200 m2 new wing in the 68th and 88th kindergardens and 90th and 123d public schools in Athens.
- Three storey building in contact with the existing school buildings.
- Independent use of the ground floor by the kindergardens and of the 1st and 2nd floors by the public schools.
- 7 full size classrooms.
- WC, storage spaces, boiler room, engine rooms for fire extinguishing system and ventilation.
- Green roof.
- Construction of fire extinguishing and ventilation systems, water supply, sewage, heating and electrical networks.
- Complete design and reconstruction of the school yards for both the kindergardens and public schools.
Back to category